Dr. Okubadejo and The Institute for Comprehensive Spine Care is committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of spinal care possible. Along with the treatment of immediate or chronic problems, we strive to integrate the doctrine of prevention in all our treatment plans as a way to alleviate possible future difficulties.
Dr. Okubadejo is a board-certified, fellowship-trained spine surgeon with comprehensive experience in performing numerous spinal surgical procedures in the treatment of cervical, lumbar and thoracic conditions. He is extremely adept in dealing with degenerative spinal disease, deformity and all other pathologies of the spine.
He has presented at major spine conferences around the world and been published in various journals including the prestigious Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. He was awarded the Leonard Marmor Award for presenting the best research project during his residency training.
Dr. Okubadejo places a strong emphasis on minimally invasive techniques for a majority of his surgical procedures, as well as communication with patients and providing individualized patient care. In his free time, Dr. Okubadejo enjoys playing golf, travelling the world and taking in arts & culture
- Undergraduate: Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island
- Medical: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
- Internship: Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University Orthopaedics, St. Louis, Missouri
- Spine Surgery Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania